About Perspex® Acrylic Brand
The what, who and how....
What we do
Our first priority is to meet the needs of the most important part of our business – you, our customers. We proudly manufacture and sell an extensive range of Perspex® acrylic sheet to EAME markets and beyond. With main production sites in both the UK (Darwen) and France (Clairvaux les Lacs), we are part of the Lucite International group of companies.
The people who do it
Here at Lucite International, manufacturers of Perspex® acrylic, we have more than 300 committed and passionate people working together to serve you, our customers, support our brand and grow our business. We are committed to the professional and personal development of all of our employees, from the production plant operators to the customer service and sales teams and everyone else in between. By doing this we have a solid foundation to ensure that the products and service that we provide you are the best they possibly can be.
How we do it
Here at the Perspex® brand HQ, we are all about absolute dedication and understanding of each and every one of you, our valued customers – working together to inspire the best possible outcome and exceed expectations wherever and whenever possible. We are not just a manufacturer; we are a solution provider:
- Do you need a bespoke colour? Our in-house colour experts can match almost any colour or create new bespoke hues tailored to your requirements.
- Need some technical advice? Our team of technical experts have extensive experience in acrylic, from recommending fabrication techniques to giving advice on installing, lighting and cleaning the finished product and beyond.
- Could your company benefit from some product training tailored to your individual needs? We regularly hold training seminars with our customers to not only ensure that they get the best out of our products, but that we fully understand their needs too.
- Want to work with a reliable brand? – From batch-to-batch colour consistency, to consistently outstanding service, we are renowned for the exacting approach and quality in all that we do.
- All of this helps turn your potential into reality, thanks to a brand that performs when it matters: Perspex®.
Did you know?
The word “Perspex” comes from the Latin, meaning “to see clearly” or “to see through”
With 92% light transmission Perspex® clear acrylic sheet offers better optical clarity than glass
Perspex® acrylic has been used in many major feature films including Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, James Bond, Harry Potter and Thunderbirds
Perspex® acrylic was discovered in 1934 by ICI scientists and was first registered as “synthetic resins sold in the form of sheets, rods, tubes and other shaped pieces”