Perspex® Brand welcomes you to 2018!
New Year - A time for reflection and thinking ahead
Wishing you a happy new year, an opportunity to explore new possibilities and embark on new discoveries. Who knows what 2018 will bring!
2017 saw a diverse range of projects utilising the wonders of Perspex® acrylic. The highlights include:
- Tempus: a unique state of the art, illuminated timepiece by artist and designer Ben Rousseau, inspired by science fiction films and luxury sports car instruments.
- Our distributors took Perspex® acrylic to a number of exhibitions & events from London to Milan, to Odense to Essen, to Bucharest and beyond
- HOUSE STYLE Display Cases: Perspex® acrylic was selected to guard in style ‘Five Centuries of Fashion’, the largest exhibition to date presented at the prestigious Chatsworth House
- The Beacon: one of Clerkenwell Design Week’s most ambitious installations to date, standing 26 feet (8 meters) tall
- London Fashion Week SS18 Presentation by designer Holly Fulton featuring black and white tiled floor and floral inspired layered mirrors
So here’s to 2018 where we will have a few more treats in store for you, with events & new products! We can’t wait to see what interesting design ideas you have planned for Perspex® acrylic. Keep us in the loop and send your stories and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to share with the world.
And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @PerspexBrand where we present the endless possibilities of Perspex® acrylic, and show colours, textures and effects inspiration from across the globe in order to connect with likeminded fanatics, expressing our passion for colour and design.
Wishing you all the best for the New Year,
The Perspex® Team